Tuesday, August 8, 2017

BRAND NEW 49 and Market
My August DT Reveal
"LOVE"


Hi there lovelies, thanks so much for dropping in. Today I have a layout
 to show you that was part of my August DT work for
using their NEW “Cottage Life” papers. Oh my goodness,
 I think this is the nicest paper collection I have ever seen !!


49 and Market Papers Used….
“Cottage Cut Out Sheet” – B SIDE   
“Provence” paper


As well as doing some fussy cutting of the “Province”  paper I also added lots of
bits & pieces from the matching 3D Embellishment Sheet.




The 3D embellishments look so lovely mixed in amongst all the fussy cut flowers.


I have used a beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard title here.


Lots of layering, some added gauze, a dash of glitter on my title & some micro beads for texture.


I have added a lovely bow I made from their “Single Ply Jute”.
 I love the texture it adds to my layout.

49 and Market Flowers Used…
Blossom Bends in Bluebell
Garden Seeds in Aloe


I just love the way the 49 and Market have all different shapes & sizes in each
 flower pack, not to mention all the other beautiful bits & pieces too.
  The detail in these is amazing.


I finished off with a little background stamping using one of my favourite stamps from
 the 49 and Market range of stamps. This one is called “Scripted Squared” & it is 
designed by the super talented Gabrielle Pollocco. Definitely a fave of mine.

Well thats all from me today. See you back here again soon with more inspiration
 using the wonderful products from 49 and Market.


Until next time.



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning layout, love all the blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy, we are rather fond of these beautiful new flowers too. So glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, just love, love, love this!!! Stunning beyond words........ definitely a new fave!! If ever a kit, yes please xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this Tania, and yes I am thinking this would make a good kit perhaps for October perhaps. xo

      Delete
  3. Oh Di I absolutely love this layout. Love the colours, love the flowers - oh I just love everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thaks you so much Kaylene, so nice to hear such lovely feedback. So glad you like this. xo

      Delete
  4. You're a star my friend :) Never overboard, too much, or busy. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula for such lovely kind words. So glad you like my layout. xo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Janene, so glad you like it, but then again, how could you go wrong working with such beautiful products. xo

      Delete
  6. wow, beautiful layout, loving the blue. i am loving 49 and market papers, its as if they were specifically designed for us to craft with, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you like my layout, and yes I agree, the 49 and Market papers are sooooo beautiful. 😄

    ReplyDelete